Sunday, November 13, 2016

Never Silent ~ #IamtheResistance #StrongerTogether #LoveTrumpsHate



After reading and researching for days, I know I can’t be silent. It’s when we’re silent that democracy dies. It’s when we’re silent that Congress, namely the House, sneaks in pesky riders can defeat even the best bills.

That’s exactly what happened to Obamacare. They made it so bad and then gave it the president’s name that signed it so you’d all blame him. The reality of the situation is that while the President signed the bill, he’s not the one who has ruined it. Corporations and an uncaring House, full of Republicans, ruined it.

Moving on as this wasn’t really what I intended to talk about here, there will be many more things as time moves on and I plan to take them as they come. I will talk about the plan Trump laid out for his first 100 Days, item by item, and you can decide if it’s going to be as good for you as you hope.

For me, I will do one deed daily to move forward a more progressive agenda. I will talk about everything I can to help people make more informed and better decisions about what is going on in your world. While I can’t watch every State, if I do see something I feels is particularly detrimental for you, I will point it out.

See, it will be up to each of us to be motivated and moving toward that America we all want. The Republican party won’t do it and while the Democrats had much better plans, I was going to be watching to make sure they too were doing more for we the people.

More articles to read, more thoughts to ponder and thing about as you choose your part of resistance:












That’s about it for today. See you tomorrow with more.


1PoliticalMama

No comments:

Post a Comment